Saturday, February 23, 2013

3 - Pinto The BlogDog Ate Something Bad

     HOWDY FOLKS!  Pinto the Blogdog here.  Just a quick note, I have time on my hands because I'm stuck outside.   You see, this morning, on our romp, I found something that M'Lady says was "dead, putrid, disgusting and foul!"  Gee, it sure didn't seem that way to me!  Sure, it was slimy, but I couldn't resist!  I could smell it, just under the soil, so I dug it up, and frolicked along with it while we walked, flinging it up into the air, then racing to nab it before M'Lady grabbed it away from me.  She kept trying to get me to "put that down, Pinto!" but I wouldn't, I snuck off and ATE IT.  It was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!

     So, now, she is making me stay out in the yard in case I throw up or worse!  But, fear not, she's keeping an eye on me, to be sure I don't get plugged up.  But if I do get real sick, I have to go to the vet!!!  Oh no, no, no, no, no!!  (now, with that said, I love my vet, she has saved me from a coupla serious scrapes, and she really helped out Charlie, the cat.  I'll tell you about that another time).
     To add insult to injury, M'Lady ran out of our good dogfood, and she didn't want to drive all the way into town to get more.  So, she ran down to the corner market, and bought the cheap stuff.  I immediately turned my nose up at it.  But M'Lady said that any dog who would eat something dead and putrid certainly didn't have the discerning taste to distinguish qualities of dogfood, and that if I didn't want to starve, I'd better just eat it, Mister.  Geez, she's tough.
     The worst, though, is that M'Lady says that tonight I have to sleep in the laundryroom with Brodi, just in case the bad thing I ate today gives me trouble in the night.  Oh, the shame!  Oh I should never have eaten that smelly thing.
    Brodi gets to be inside by the warm fireplace.  He's such a cheesecake, never does anything bad.  Shucks.
    Keep your tail waggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment